Freddie Mac announced that as part of its ongoing review of mortgage-backed security disclosure policies and practices, the company will enhance its disclosures for ARM and ARM Giant PC securities and initial interest fixed-rate and ARM PC securities, beginning in September. Freddie Mac will expand its disclosures for ARM PCs and ARM Giant PCs by providing the following elements at the time securities are issued:
* Original weighted average loan age (WALA)
* Original weighted average original loan term (WAOLT)
* Current weighted average remaining months to maturity (WARM)
* Current weighted average loan age (WALA)
* Current weighted average original loan term (WAOLT)
Original WALA and WAOLT will be disclosed at issuance and current WARM, and WALA and WAOLT will be updated monthly.